Visiting Student Applicants
A student attending another American Bar Association-accredited or provisionally accredited law school may apply to attend Baylor Law as a visiting student, subject to space availability and qualifications. At this time, we only accept visiting student applications for the Summer quarter.
A visiting applicant must submit the following items through the Law School Admission Council (LSAC):
- An application for admission. Use Baylor Law's standard application form, and simply check the box for visiting status.
- A copy of your CAS report.
- An official copy of your law school transcript.
- A letter of good standing from the law school you are currently attending.
- A statement outlining your interest in being a visiting student and listing how many quarters you want to attend Baylor Law.
Visiting students are not permitted to take our Practice Court curriculum. Additionally, for limited enrollment classes, preference is given to students seeking a JD degree from Baylor Law.
A visiting student may not take more than 17 hours of credit in any given quarter.