Transfer Student Applicants
A student who desires to transfer from another American Bar Association-accredited school and has completed at least two semesters as a full-time student (or the equivalent as a part-time student) may apply to be a transfer student to Baylor Law.
The primary factors considered for admission for transfer applications are the applicant's previous law school performance, cumulative undergraduate grade-point average, and LSAT score.
A transfer applicant must submit the following items through LSAC:
- An application for admission. Use Baylor Law's standard application form, and simply check the box for visiting status.
- A copy of your CAS report.
- A letter of good standing from the dean or registrar of the current law school;
- An official transcript showing law school grades for all terms attended; and
- An essay explaining the reasons for wanting to transfer to Baylor Law.